The first tool that will surely amaze you is PicWish. Although this is known as an online tool, PicWish has designed their downloadable bulk image compressor software to make reducing images fast and easy. It reduces loading time by compressing up to 100 images at once. Interestingly, it works without losing too much quality.
- It allows you to upload a folder for more convenience instead of selecting the images one by one.
- This tool allows you to customize the image resolution and quality, unlike other compressed image tools, which automatically save the compressed image after processing.
- It lets you save your output as PNG, JPG, or WEBPG.
Here’s how PicWish batch image compress works:
- First, download and install the software from PicWish’s official webpage.
- After that, launch it and head on the Toolkit tab.
- Next, select Compress and import either images or the folder of photos and click Start.
- Modify the compression level and then hit Start again.
- Hit Save all to download all your output.
A batch image compress tool you can rely on is JPEGmini. This bulk image compressor software lets you resize multiple images instantly. It assures users that the tool only manipulates the size of the image, but it retains the quality. Thus, this app is essential, especially if you’re uploading the photos to the website as it will load faster and it is still in HD.
Key Features Features:
- Aside from images, it can also compress video files quickly.
- The tool has a preset size that is compatible with Instagram and Facebook postings.
Here are the simple steps on how to use this bulk image compressor:
- Launch the tool after installing the app.
- Then, hit the “+” icon to upload images in large sizes.
- After the selection, the tool automatically starts converting the files.
Meanwhile, if you are doubtful about downloading and installing software on your PC, then a web-based tool like TinyPNG is the alternative for you. This free image compressor can also do the batch image compress function, just like the software we mentioned above. It allows you to reduce the sizes of up to 20 images simultaneously without noticing the difference form the original image. However, for its free version, you can only process images not exceeding 5MB.
Key Features Features:
- This app can convert file size, whether it is a WebP, PNG, or JPEG file.
- l It allows you to download shrunk images to your computer or Dropbox.
Below are the steps on how to compress images in batch:
- Navigate to the TinyPNG site.
- Then, drag and drop the photos you want to compress and wait as it processes your images.
- Once you’re done, save the files to Dropbox.
With the tools we mentioned above, you no longer have to feel frustrated now. These bulk image compressors will save you from any inconveniences such as lossy quality and long processing times associated with compressing multiple images.