In fact, merchants are advised to post products in marketplaces with a plain white background or transparent. Plus there are several benefits of cutting a background from photos such as it increases the buyers’ trust when shopping and your photos will look professional. The process shouldn’t be complicated. Below are some of the powerful tools you need that can help you how to remove background from product photos.
How to Remove Background from Product Photos with Recommended Online Solutions
PicWish – 100% FREE
PicWish is a powerful online background remover that helps you remove product background easily and free of use. This interactive photo editor neatly takes out the object in the foreground of your product picture from its background and also makes the background transparent with the use of a manual removal tool.
Below are just simple steps to help you remove the product background with PicWish.
- Go to this page “https://picwish.com/” and click the “Upload Image” button to import a photo.
- Then you’ll eliminates the background instantly.
- Finally, click the “Download” button to save it.
If you are searching for another automated image background removal tool that allows you to remove product background in 5 seconds, then you can rely on Remove.bg. It comes with a user-friendly interface, intuitive, and built-in useful backdrop templates. However, you need to subscribe or pay so you can download a high-quality picture.
- Visit the official site and click the “Upload Image” button to select a photo you want to edit.
- After that, the background will be removed automatically.
- If you are satisfied with the result, then lick the “Download” button.
Slazzer is definitely one of the recommended online tools to help you remove product background. It instantly detects the object or subject from your product photo that resulting in a smooth and neat cutout. But it requires you to purchase a premium version in order to use it without limits and to download your photo with a good resolution or quality. Good thing, Slazzer is a user-friendly online tool perfect for beginners who need to remove background from product photos. Here’s how you can use it.
- From its main interface, click the “Upload Image” button to import your photo.
- Then it will separate the foreground from its background automatically.
- Once finished, hit the “Download” button to save it.
Aside from letting you remove the product background, PhotoScissors allows you to apply your new background the easiest way possible. What is good about this online photo editor is not only is it capable of separating the background instantly, but also it can let you apply your own background or with a solid color. The only problem with saving it, you need to purchase it before you can download high-quality results. Check out the simple steps below.
- Upload your photo by clicking the “Upload Image” button to import a photo.
- Once imported, Slazzer will automatically eliminate the background.
- Finally, click the “Download” > “Download in Low Resolution/Purchase” buttons to save it.
Remove product background precisely with Canva. If you are okay with purchasing so you can get a neat and perfect cut out from your product photos, Canva is the right choice for you. Though you have to pay for it, it can guarantee you a perfect cutout. Besides that, it has several useful editing tools that help you achieve a professional product photo. Follow the guidelines below to learn how to use Canva.
- Go to its official site and create an account.
- Once done, click the “Create a design” > “Edit photo” tabs and upload a photo.
- After this, click the “Edit image” > “BG Remover” tabs and wait for the background to remove.
- Save it by clicking the “Download” button.
The aforementioned online photo editors are indeed the best tools that help you to remove product photos in the easiest way possible. However, not all of them are free. But if you want to use a powerful tool and absolutely free, then you can use PicWish. Let us know if we have missed your favorite online tool to eliminate objects from photos.