List of Bulk Photo Editors for PC
PicWish is an excellent tool that speeds up your workflow with its ability to batch edit photos using deep learning technology. This photo editor allows you to accomplish tasks efficiently as it can process up to 100 photos at once – saving you more time. Using this software, you can quickly remove backgrounds, deblur low-quality images, remove and add watermarks images in bulk, compress large files, etc. On top of that, it has an intuitive interface that is recommendable for beginners in photo editing.Download
- Easy to use
- High quality export
- More affordable
- Mac version only supports batch background removal.
Price: Starts at $4.99/month
And for more convenience, you can download the mobile version of the PicWish wherein you can perform batch removal and batch enhancing image quality as well.
The next bulk photo editor on our list is Fotophire. This software lets you enhance the overall quality of the image, and remove the background of multiple photos at once. And if you need to retouch images by deleting unwanted elements and adjusting the lights, then you have to install this editor.
- Its feature-rich interface allows you to do basic photo editing including colors, lights, and brightness adjustment.
- You can also instantly add effects and filters to multiple photos at the same time.
- Only Windows users can use the software provided their version is Windows 7 or higher.
Price: Starts at $49.99/year or $79.99 for a Lifetime Plan
Now, let’s jump into Adobe Lightroom. This bulk photo editor is jam-packed with editing tools that help you modify dozens of your images in just one click. This software lets you save your own preset settings that you can automatically apply to your images. And the best part is that you can also share the preset with your fellow editors. Although the tool’s pro-level features can be intimidating, rest assured that this is user-friendly in terms of basic editing such as adding filters, lights and color adjustment since all of its buttons are properly labeled.
- It has a library that lets you save previous projects which you can still edit after saving the initial output.
- The tool can be downloaded and installed for Windows and Mac.
- Only works better on a PC with a high-performance OS, preferably, Windows 10 or macOS Catalina.
Photoscape is one of the best batch photo editors worth installing on your Windows PC. It allows users to import multiple photos at once which you can modify – fix and add effects or filters to them – simultaneously. This editor is also equipped with basic editing tools such as color correctors, red eye removal, or skin retouching feature that can make your pictures flawless in no time.
- It has a built-in screen capture tool and add text function.
- Users can create animated photos with this editor.
- The tools support various image formats: JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, RAW, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW.
- Since this tool is free, expect a loss of quality to your output and lags while editing.
- Presets that users personally made are not shareable.
Are you an amateur in editing photos? Well, one of the beginner-friendly bulk photo editors you can try is Fotor Pro. This tool is designed primarily for users with no background in photo editing. Its easy-to-learn interface demonstrates this. With this, you can batch resize, crop, and adjust images colors and hues at once either on your Windows or Mac PC.
- With its beautification tools, you can remove blemishes, wrinkles, fix red-eye, and whiten your teeth.
- Fotor supports PNG, JPG, TIFF, and BMP.
- Your output is readily shared on your social media platforms
- The free version has too many distracting ads.
PaintShop Pro 2023
PaintShop Pro 2023 is another smart solution that lets you batch edit photos to your stacked up images. With its Batch Process function, you can simultaneously add info to your image, put watermarks, resize, and do a quick fix using its Smart Photo Fix. Moreover, you can also change the color of your images at once.
- It has a comprehensive set of editing tools that can cater to all your photo-editing needs.
- It automatically removes noise, fixing your not-so-clear pictures instantly.
- This bulk editor tool doesn’t support macOS.
- Interface is too advanced and not advisable for beginners.
Price: Starts at $79.9/Lifetime Plan
Increase your productivity by using BatchPhoto. As its name suggests, this photo-editor allows you to modify and work on multiple photos at once. This tool lets you to create your own settings which you can save and reapply to a new batch of photos that needs basic touch-ups. By using this three-step software, users can quickly add watermarks, comments, and date stamps to their piled images. Moreover, BatchPhoto is compatible with Windows or macOS.
- It has basic photo editing functionality like resizing, cropping, rotating, and even converting.
- It allows you to upload folders.
- It has limited adjustability in terms of brightness, colors, highlights, and white balance.
Price: $34.95/Lifetime Plan
To batch edit photos, Fotosizer is a tool you can rely on. With this, you are able to simultaneously resize, rotate, add text and adjust colors and hues to multiple photos you have. This tool has two main sections whereas the one side is intentionally for the imported image while the other one is for the toolset it offers – this type of interface format gives more accessibility to its users.
- It allows you to save your predefined settings and reuse it on your next batch of photos.
- This batch editor is only available for Windows PC.
Price: Starts at $15.95/Lifetime Plan for 1 Computer
Pixillion Image Format Converter
Another simple to use bulk photo editor is Pixillion Image Format Converter. With this tool, you are able to fix your images colors, add filters, and convert images to another image format. This is no matter how many photos you desire to process. Another thing is that, with this software, adding watermarks and changing the size is much quicker.
- The tool has a simple interface that makes it great for amateur photo editors.
- In order to maximize the usage of this software, you have to download some of it separately.
Price: Starts at $60/License
Last but not least on our list of best batch photo editors to try is Polarr. This photo editor allows you to simultaneously correct imperfection to your image, and perform basic photo editing such as adjusting the image exposure, contrast, and saturation. You can also put a watermark to your image using the tool alone.
- It lets users create their own filters which they can use repeatedly to batch photos.
- RAW Files are not supported.
As we have laid out all these bulk photo editors for you, you can choose which of them works best with your editing needs while increasing your productivity. Thus, choosing one that is cost and time efficient is in your hand. Have you already had your personal pick? Share it below!