Detailed Guide on How to Use PicWish on Mac
PicWish is an efficient image processing app with advanced AI technology, including background removal, photo retouching and enhancing, ID photo, compression, watermark and other functions, supporting batch processing of a large number of images.
2. Download and Install
2.1. From Mac App Store
- Open the App Store on Mac, then search for PicWish.
- Click the download button and install it.
- Or you can also click the button below to download PicWish.
2.2. From official website
- Go to PicWish Download Center and click the download button for Mac.
- Click Download.
- After successful download, just follow the steps to install.
3. Sign up/Log in
- Open PicWish app on your Mac and click the login button in the upper right corner.
- You can log in to your account using email or other platforms.
4.1. Remove Background
The background removal function automatically identifies a person through intelligent AI technology. It uses sophisticated technology to remove the background in one click, and the hair can be well separated. The steps are as follows：
- Choose Remove BG from Toolkit
- There are two modes. The preview mode supports batch processing of 100 images at the same time and allows you to preview the effect, while the number of images in list mode is unlimited and it increases the speed by 2 to 5 times. However, the list mode does not support previewing the effect. You can choose the corresponding mode according to your needs.
- Then you can click the Start button or drag the images you want.
- Choose the method to remove background according to the type of image, including Portrait, Products, and Graphics.
- If you are unsatisfied with the auto-removal effect, you can manually remove the background to edit the details with more choice and freedom.
- Click on the right side to adjust the size of the image and change the background after completion. You can choose a color background or upload an image to set a custom background.
- If you need to change the output folder, format, DPI, and save transparent and white background images, you can tap on the Settings at the bottom right corner.
- Click the Save All button to save the processed image to your Mac.
4.2. Remove Objects
It can help you easily remove unwanted parts of the picture.
- Click Remove Objects and upload the images you want to process. You can process up to 100 images at the same time.
- Depending on the size of the area, you can choose from three tools: Marquee, Lasso, and Brush.
- After selecting the area to be removed with the selected tool, click Start in the lower right corner.
- If you are not satisfied with the effect, you can repeat the above steps and try again.
- Click Save All to save the image to your Mac.
4.3. ID Photo
The ID photo function allows you to switch the background color and size of your photos as you wish.
- Click ID Photo from Toolkit. You can process up to 100 images at the same time.
- After the image is uploaded, PicWish will automatically remove the background for you.
- You can adjust the color and size of the photo and multiple sizes are available.
- Click settings to change the output folder.
- Click Save All to save the ID photo.
4.4. Blur to Clear
The function includes Portrait enhancement and photo enhancement. The portrait enhancement automatically identifies blurred faces and fixes facial details in high definition through AI technology. The photo enhancement, on the other hand, integrates a variety of optimization methods to unblur the picture quality of objects, icons, animations and other pictures with one click.
- Click Unblur Faces or Blur to Clear from Toolkit. You can process up to 100 images at the same time.
- Choose Recommended or Original to enhance the quality.
- Click the button below to view the contrast images.
- You can also change the output folder on the right.
- Click Save All to save the images.
The compression function of PicWish can compress images to the maximum extent without loss.
- Click Compress from Toolkit. You can process up to 100 images at the same time.
- Click Start.
- Here you can adjust the compression level (the stronger, the smaller the image), the resolution (the smaller the resolution, the smaller the image).
- Then you can click Start to compress and preview the effect.
- Click this button to make a contrast with the original image.
- You can also change the output folder and format in the lower right corner.
- Click Save All to save the images on Mac.
4.6. Add Watermark
The method of adding the watermark to the image is as follows:
- Click Add watemark from Toolkit. You can process up to 100 images at the same time.
- After uploading the image, select the text/image watermark you need to add on the right side, after adding it, you can manually adjust the opacity, rotation angle, text, and also change the font size and color.
- Click Save All to save the images on Mac.
5. Other Functions
5.1. Quick Add Images
Add PicWish as an extension tool, you can quickly add images to PicWish by right-clicking, and use functions including cutout, retouching, etc.
- Go to System Settings on Mac, click Privacy & Security and choose Extensions (For systems below MacOS 12, you can directly select Extension in Settings).
- Go to Extensions > Added extensions.
- Choose PicWish.
- Now you can choose the images you want and right click them. Background removal and other functions become easy now!
6. Contact us
Here are the frequently asked questions of PicWish.
- Open PicWish on Mac and click Support > Feedback in the upper right corner.
- Any questions are appreciated.
6.3. Live chat
- You can also reach out to us from the live chat.